Lastly, this research applied the Monte Carlo Simulation method to develop a land banking decision model.
What does MCSM stand for?
MCSM stands for Monte Carlo Simulation Method
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCSM
We have 23 other meanings of MCSM in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Cardinality Search Lower Bound (mathematics)
- Midwest Consortium for Service-Learning in Higher Education
- Monroe County Senior Legal Services, Inc. (Monroe, Michigan)
- Manhattan Center for Science and Mathematics (New York, NY)
- Master of Construction Science and Management (Clemson University; Clemson, SC)
- Master of the Camborne School of Mines (University of Exeter; Cornwall, UK)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (certification)
- Minecraft Story Mode (gaming)
- Miniature Cardioid Stereo Microphone (audio equipment)
- Monte Carlo Shell Model (physics)
- Marine Corps Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon
- Malta Chamber of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Montgomery County Schools Media Festival (Maryland)
- Marine Corps Simulator Master Plan
- Message Conversion System Message Processor
- Malaysian Christian Songwriters Network
- Maryland Charter School Network (Baltimore, MD)
- Mass Communication Specialist Seaman (US Navy)
- Military Community Services Network
- Monitoring Cell Sequence Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monte Carlo simulation methods are especially useful in studying systems with a large number of coupled degrees of freedom, such as fluids, disordered materials, strongly coupled solids, and cellular structures (see cellular Potts model).
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Failure times resulting from Monte Carlo simulation method are described in Table 1.
The main drawbacks of Monte Carlo simulation method are linked to the large simulation time and to determining the number of simulations to be made for obtaining sufficiently precise values.