The pro-gay Montana Human Rights Network was not allowed to set up a tame at an October 18 event at Carloll College because of a threatening flier from Kansas's antigay Westboro Baptist Church that included a reference to "improvised explosive devices.
What does MHRN stand for?
MHRN stands for Montana Human Rights Network (Helena, MT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHRN
- Mid Herts Rural Minors League (youth football; UK)
- Man Hours Remaining
- Madhyapara Hard Rock Mining Project (Bangladesh)
- Minnesota Human Resource Management Practice
- Mackenzie Highway Repeater Network (radio club; Canada)
- Manitoba Harm Reduction Network (Manitoba, Canada)
- Maryland Homeschool Resource Network (website)
- Medically High Risk Newborn
- Mental Health Registered Nurse
- Mental Health Research Network (UK)
- Mental Health Research Network Cymru (UK)
- Montagnard Human Rights Organization (North Carolina)
- Master of Human Resource and Organisational Development (degree; Department of Commerce; University of Delhi; India)
- Many Happy Returns of the Day
- Mandatory High-Risk Pooling (health policy)
- Maryland Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Mobile Host Routing Protocol
- Maryland Health Resources Planning Commission (Baltimore, MD)
- Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer (medical disorder)
- Mid-Hants Railway Preservation Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The best early research came from such groups as the Coalition for Human Dignity, People Against Racist Terror, Western States Center, Institute for First Amendment Studies, Alternet, the Montana Human Rights Network, Political Research Associates, the Center for Democratic Renewal, and many others.
The Montana Human Rights Network seems to be working on all of them: bringing in speakers, publishing reports on homegrown issues, working with academic institutions, writing letters to the editor, calling in to radio talk shows, getting young people involved in the issues that really matter and doing myriad other things that make it easier for others to find their voice.