RELATED ARTICLE: Getting the Board to Bite The Montana Grain Growers Association (MGGA) had a built-in advantage when it asked its board of directors to embrace and sign off on a fairly expansive program to assist members with marketing: It was the board itself that spearheaded the initiative to identify members' greatest need in the first place.
What does MGGA stand for?
MGGA stands for Montana Grain Growers Association (Great Falls, MT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGGA
We have 1 other meaning of MGGA in our Acronym Attic
- Messer Griesheim GmbH (German: Messer Group GmbH; industrial gas industry)
- MGM Mirage, Inc.
- Micro Gas Generator (market data)
- Military Governor-General
- Molecular and General Genetics (journal)
- Musik in Geschichte und Gegenwart (German: Music in History and Presence; musical encyclopedia)
- My Gaming Group (gaming management group)
- Maryland Grape Growers Association
- Minnesota Grape Growers Association (Fosston, MN)
- Missouri Grape Growers Association
- Milwaukee Guerrilla Gay Bar (Milwaukee, WI)
- Modified Generalized Global-Basis
- Modular Guided Glide Bomb
- Marine Geology and Geophysics Data
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (book and movie)
- Mitsubishi Gas Gas Heater (flue gas heat exchanger)
- Meadowbrook Golf Group Inc. (Florida golf management company)
- Mapa Geologiczno Gospodarcza Polski (Polish: Economic Geological Map of Poland; Ministry of Environment)
- Metallic Gold Green Pirate (fishing)
- Making Governance Gender Responsive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throughout his career, Bud has been active in producer organizations, serving as president of the Montana Grain Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers, and as chairman of the Agricultural Council of America.