2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Canyon Resources Corporation , a Colorado-based mining company, is pleased to announce the dismissal of a March 2004 lawsuit citing Clean Water Act violations in the case of the Montana Environmental Information Center, Inc.
What does MEIC stand for?
MEIC stands for Montana Environmental Information Center (est. 1973)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEIC
We have 7 other meanings of MEIC in our Acronym Attic
- Multidimensional Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Mediterranean Europe and Islam: Actors in Dialogue (University of Naples; Italy)
- Member of the Environment Institute of Australia & New Zealand
- Middle East Insurance Brokers (est. 1997; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Middle East Intelligence Bulletin
- Middle East Investment Bank
- Middle East International Boat Show
- Maine Energy Investment Corporation (Brunswick, ME)
- Matsushita Electric Industries Corporation, Ltd. (Japan)
- Middle East Intelligence Centre
- Movimento Ecclesiale d'Impegno Culturale (Italy)
- Multicenter Evaluation of In-vitro Cytotoxicity
- Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls, Automation (industrial equipment systems)
- Medium Energy Ion Composition Analyzer
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Minimum Embryonal Infective Doses
- Mobile Equipment Identifier
- Middle East Infrastructure Development Congress
- My Emergency ID Card
- Conference on Micro Evidence on Innovation in Developing Economies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solar Energy Solutions, Institute for Environmental Research and Education, Mainstay Energy, Montana Environmental Information Center, New Community Project, Northwest Sustainable Energy for Economic Development, Ohio Partners for Affordable Energy, Padoma Wind Power, Renewable Energy Long Island, Sterling Planet, Inc.
And in 1998 Montana adopted a citizen's initiative known as I-137--which the Montana Environmental Information Center proposed and mining companies are challenging--that prohibits new open-pit cyanide-based gold mines.
NorthWestern Corporation (NYSE: NOR) has reached an agreement with the Montana Environmental Information Center (MEIC), Missouri River Citizens, Inc.
The Montana Environmental Information Center (MEIC) said it did not have the required signatures from 19,682 registered voters, including at least 5 percent of the voters in 34 of the state's 100 legislative districts.