The Montana Early Literacy Project (MELP) is a five-component curriculum model that embeds literacy experiences within the existing routines of everyday classrooms and home life.
What does MELP stand for?
MELP stands for Montana Early Literacy Project (est. 1996)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MELP
We have 12 other meanings of MELP in our Acronym Attic
- Mississippi Electronic Libraries Online
- Mortgage and Educational Loan Office (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Melding of Spin-Locking Dipolar Recovery At the Magic Angle
- Measuring Equipment for Lenses and Optical Systems (Vermont Photonics Technologies Corp.; Bellows Falls, VT)
- Maletas en la Puerta (Spanish: Suitcases at the Door; band)
- Medium Energy Low Penetration (nuclear medicine camera)
- Micro-Enterprise Lending Program (various locations)
- Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks (Government of British Columbia, Canada)
- Mixed Excitation Linear Predictive (voice synthesizer technology)
- Mixed-Excitation Linear Predictive Vocoder
- Movement Education and Lesson Plan Development Workshop (preschool teacher education)
- Maintenance Engineering Logistics Review
- Minimum Energy and Loss Route
- Mixed Epithelial Cell Lymphocyte Reaction
- Mixed-Effects Logistic Regression (medicine data analysis)
- Mitsubishi ELectric ROad traffic Simulation Environment
- Marx Engels Lenin Stalin (Movement, Botswana)
- Miami East Local Schools (Florida)
- Military Electronics Lab (Sweden)
- Ministère de l'Education, du Loisir et du Sport (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This study examined the effectiveness of the Montana Early Literacy Project (MELP) curriculum on literacy and language skills of preschool-age children in Head Start.
The first study examines the effectiveness of the Montana Early Literacy Project (MELP) curriculum on language and literacy skills of preschool-age children in Head Start.