The Montana Agricultural Experiment Station (MAES) has also used a restricted release for HWW varieties.
What does MAES stand for?
MAES stands for Montana Agricultural Experiment Station (Montana State University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAES
We have 25 other meanings of MAES in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Air Emissions Reporting System
- Mobile Ammunition Evaluation & Reconditioning Unit
- Master of Applied Environmental Studies
- MCSST Algorithm Evaluation System
- Member Audio Engineering Society
- Metastable Atom Electron Spectroscopy
- Mexican American Engineers and Scientists
- Minority Americans in Engineering and Science
- Missouri Agricultural Experiment Station
- Modern American English School (Guatemala)
- Measurements for Assessing the Effects of Stratospheric Aircraft (NASA)
- Measurements of the Atmospheric Effects of Stratospheric Aircraft Experiment
- Mid-Atlantic Episcopal Schools Association
- MGX ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Edge Switch Configuration
- Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (Canada)
- Maryland Association of Elementary School Principals (Elliott City, MD)
- Missouri Association of Elementary School Principals
- Mid-Atlantic English Springer Spaniel Rescue
- Managed Automation Environment for Simulation, Test, and Real-Time Operations (US NASA)
- Measurements of Aerosol Extinction in the Stratospheric and Troposphere Retrieved by Occultation (Environment Canada)