Rising above the city, Mont Royal may be more of a gentle slope than a mountain, but from the top of the green heart of the metropolis there are wonderful views.
What does EDRM stand for?
EDRM stands for Mont Royal (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDRM
We have 9 other meanings of EDRM in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Document Requirements List
- Lachen-Speyerdeorf (airport code; Germany)
- Economic Development Revolving Loan Fund Program (Development Bank of American Samoa)
- Espace de Développement Renforcé du Logement et de la Rénovation (French: Space Reinforced Housing Development and Renovation; Belgium)
- Electronic Data Records Management
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model
- Electronic Document and Records Management
- Engineering Design/Drafting Reference/Requirements Manual
- Enterprise Development Resource Management
- Enterprise Digital Rights Management
- Enterprise Document and Records Management Initiative
- Electronic Document and Records Management System
- Early Detection Research Network
- European Diaspora Research Network (Australian National University)
- Nannhausen (airport code; Germany)
- Economic and Demographic Research Office
- Eligible Domestic Relations Order (Michigan)
- Eric Dodge Radio Observatory
- Extended Diesel Range Organics (soil testing)
- Schweighofen (airport code; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our last night was spent in the fabulous Chateau Mont Royal hotel in the heart of the Chantilly Forest.
The organizers are the Relais Mont Royal, a diocesan-approved young adult group which was given charge of a parish as an "ecclesiological experiment" some eight years ago.
The Chateau Hotel Mont Royal was built as a hunting lodge within the forests of Chantilly, 35 minutes from the centre of Paris.