The Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam is back in town, complete with the menacing names their creators (OK, mechanics) have given to the 12-foot-tall and 12-foot-wide monster trucks that sit on 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds.
What does MJ stand for?
MJ stands for Monster Jam
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MJ
We have 26 other meanings of MJ in our Acronym Attic
- Mick Jagger (Rolling Stones member)
- Military Judge
- Military Jurisdiction
- Military Justice
- Minecraft Joules (energy unit; Buildcraft machines)
- Ministerio da Justica (Brazil)
- Ministerul Justiþiei (Romania)
- Mint Julep (drink)
- Modular Jack
- Mucho Joviality
- Municipal Journal
- Megajoules per Hour
- Meter Joule Per Hour
- Majestic 12 (Deus Ex game)
- Motion JPEG 2000
- Maatschappelijke Jongeren Actie (Dutch: Social Youth Action; Brussels, Belgium)
- Marsden Jacob Associates (Australia)
- Master of Justice Administration (Methodist University and Norwich University)
- Medical Journal of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Monster Jam and Jungle Beat, two volumes of late-elementary piano music, are part of the Kjos Center Stage Solo Series.
MONSTER Jam is back by popular demand with a UK tour that features four shows at The NIA, Birmingham, next month.
Byline: Monster Jam THE moment my over-excited son dragged me from the kitchen to thrust me in front of the TV advertisement, I knew it was in my best interests to book tickets for this year's Monster Jam.
was killed when a piece of metal the size of a Frisbee flew into the audience, hitting him in the head, at the Monster Jam truck show in the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Wash.