AP) -- The DTE Energy Foundation has made a $1 million contribution to support the capital campaign for a new Career Technology Center at Monroe County Community College.
What does MCCC stand for?
MCCC stands for Monroe County Community (Monroe, MI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCC
We have 237 other meanings of MCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-County Community Center (Tacoma, WA)
- Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Middlesex County Cricket Club
- Midland County Circuit Court (Midland, Michigan)
- Mill Creek Country Club (Mill Creek, WA)
- Minnesota Counties Computer Cooperative
- Miraculous Christian Center Church (Houston, TX)
- Missile Combat Crew Commander
- Mission Control and Computing Center
- Mobile Consolidated Command Center
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (Rockville, MD)
- Montgomery County Community College (Pottstown, PA)
- Motor City Comic Con
- Multi-Channel Contact Center (various organizations)
- Muskogee Community Corrections Center
- Massachusetts Carpenters Central Collection Agency (employee benefits)
- Minnesota Council of Child Caring Agencies (St. Paul)
- Marine Corps Cannon Crewman Course
- Midwest Conference on Combinatorics, Cryptography and Computing
- Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center (Biloxi, Mississippi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After 40 years of service, Monroe County Community Credit Union President/CEO Paul Assenmacher will retire effective 1, 2011.
Richmond, IN newspaper The Palladium Item recently reported that the Monroe County Community School Corporation (MCCSC) in south central Indiana plans to fuel its entire 107-bus fleet with a blend of 20 percent soy and 80 percent conventional diesel, a biodiesel mixture known as B20.
Auditors in December found a similar trend at Monroe County Community College.