Both the Dade County and Monroe County bar associations issued resolutions calling for the courthouse to be named for Aronovitz, who was born in Key West in 1920 and grew up in the Southernmost City.
What does MCBA stand for?
MCBA stands for Monroe County Bar Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCBA
We have 52 other meanings of MCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Middlesex County Badminton Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association (New Jersey)
- Middlesex County Beekeepers Association (Massachusetts)
- Millennium Community Building Association (Canada)
- Minicomputer Business Applications
- Minnesota Center for Book Arts
- Minnesota Comic Book Association
- Minnesota Companion Bird Association
- Mississauga Chinese Business Association (Canada)
- Modified Cost Balancing Account (water utilities)
- Montgomery County Baseball Association (Maryland)
- Montgomery County Beekeepers Association (Texas)
- Montgomery County Builders Association
- Monumental City Bar Association, Inc.
- Moody Centre Business Association (BC, Canada)
- Morgan County Bar Association (Indiana)
- Morris County Bar Association
- Mound City Bar Association (Missouri)
- Mulgrave Coastal Basketball Sport Association (Australia)
- Municipality of the City of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miami Beach 33140-3413 (305)538-2344 Monroe County Bar Association Victoria McFayden, President P.