Infrared spectroscopic analysis of mononuclear leukocytes in peripheral blood from Alzheimer's disease patients.
What does MN stand for?
MN stands for Mononuclear Leukocytes
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MN
We have 50 other meanings of MN in our Acronym Attic
- Millard North (Omaha, NE high school)
- Mineman (US Navy)
- Minnesota (US postal abbreviation)
- Minor (AT&T)
- Mobile Network
- Mobile Node
- Model Number (manufacturer code)
- Mongolia (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Montenegro (Yugoslavia)
- Moscow News (Moscow, Russia newspaper)
- Motor Neuron
- MuggleNet (Harry Potter)
- Music News
- Very High Frequency Voice Radio (US Navy)
- Multinational Detailed Deployment Plan
- Minnesota Fatal Accident Circumstances and Epidemiology Study
- Minnesota Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reduced prostaglandin F2 alpha release from blood mononuclear leukocytes after oral supplementation of omega-3 fatty acids: the OmegAD study.
The intraperitoneal application of the extract significantly reduced the number of circulating mononuclear leukocytes, compatible with a hyperactive response by the adrenal cortex.
Peripheral blood mononuclear leukocytes (PBMCs), lymphocytes, and monocytes, microscopically examined after Romanowsky staining, commonly generated a great deal of subjective morphologic classification.
Activity was higher in mononuclear leukocytes for [alpha]-iduronidase, arylsulfatase A, (3-glucosidase, and total Hex A and B activities.