What does MEHQ stand for?
MEHQ stands for Monomethyl Ether of Hydroquinone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Hong Kong Group Ltd.
- Myanmar Economic Holdings, Ltd.
- Meaningful, Emotional, Humanistic, Mathematical Experience (Eipiphiny Society)
- Mental Retardation, Epileptic Seizures, Hypogonadism and Hypogenitalism, Microcephaly, and Obesity
- Meridian Holdings
- Marine Ecosystem Health Program (now SeaDoc Society; University of California-Davis)
- Master of Education in the Health Professions (Johns Hopkins University)
- Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (CDC anti-bioterrorism draft law)
- Margaret E. Heggan Public Library (Hurffzille, NJ)
- Mission for Establishment of Human Rights (California)
- Marine Environmental High Risk Areas (UK)
- Mid-Atlantic Environmental Hygiene Resource Center
- Modern European History Research Centre (UK)
- Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development (Korea)
- Milton and Ethel Harris Research Initiative (York University; Canada)
- Maximum Expected Hail Size (meteorology)
- Methodist English High School
- Metro East Humane Society (Edwardsville, IL)
- Metuchen-Edison Historical Society (Metuchen, NJ)