Apoptosis of monocytes and the influence on yield of monocyte-derived dendritic cells.
What does MODC stand for?
MODC stands for Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MODC
We have 4 other meanings of MODC in our Acronym Attic
- Modular Air-to-Surface Missile
- Mohawk Data Transmission System
- Major Object Descriptor Block (programming)
- Master Object Data Base
- Military Occupational Data Bank
- Mission Operations Database (astronomy)
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- Management Operations Directorate Board of Directors
- March of Dimes Canada (est. 1951; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Monmouth Ocean Development Council (Wall, NJ)
- Mixed Object Document Content Architecture (file formatting)
- Mixed/Multiple Object Document Content Architecture
- Module Company (solar photovoltaic industry)
- Modulation and Coding
- Management of Detained Cases Unit (UK)
- Magneto Optical Disk Drive
- Mean of Daily Difference (blood glucose)
- Microsoft Office Document Designer (software)
- Military Order of Devil Dogs (US Marine Corps organization)
- Multiple Output Decision Diagram (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vitamin D3 affects differentiation, maturation, and function of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells.
Gunn's team studied several different types of mice that were missing other chemokines or chemokine receptors, and found that the animals lacking the Ccr2 chemokine receptor-which controls the migration of inflammatory monocytes-had much lower accumulation of monocyte-derived dendritic cells and TH1 responses.