A monoclonal antibody is a particle that latches on to a specified protein, for example, a receptor on the surface of certain immune cells.
What does MAB stand for?
MAB stands for Monoclonal Antibody
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAB
We have 178 other meanings of MAB in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue (Maryland)
- Middle-Atlantic Bight
- Mike Andersen Band
- Minimum Autonomous Block
- Missile Assembly Building
- Mitchells and Butlers PLC (stock symbol)
- Mitsubishi Asset Brains (investment advisory firm; Japan)
- Mobile Application Builder
- Mobile Floating Assault Bridge-Ferry
- Monitoring and Assessment of Biodiversity (Smithsonian Institution)
- Montreal Association for the Blind
- Mortgage Advice Bureau (UK)
- Movimento dos Atingidos por Barragens (Portuguese: Movement of People Affected by Dams; Brazil)
- Mozilla Amazon Browser
- Multicast Address Broker
- Munitions Assignment Board (US Navy)
- Musée Automobile de Bellenaves (French: Bellenaves Automobile Museum; Bellenaves, France)
- Muslim Association of Britain
- Mid-Atlantic Bight National Undersea Research Center (NOAA)
- Madison Area Builders Association (Madison, Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has also signed an agreement with a leading US monoclonal antibody technology company to conduct feasibility studies for the development of a monoclonal antibody.
Therapeutic monoclonal antibody okayed The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a monoclonal antibody for use in acute rejection episodes following kidney transplants.