For one thing, most trial volunteers who received monoclonal antibodies experienced unpleasant side effects.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Monoclonal Antibodies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Combat Armor (Shogo game)
- Mobile Communications Area
- Mobile Convergence Appliance (DiVitas Networks)
- Model Concession Agreement (India)
- Modem Controls Assembly (Wireless)
- Mohair Council of America
- Monetary Compensatory Amount
- Monetary Control Act
- Money Centers of America (King of Prussia, PA)
- Monitor and Control Assembly
- Montana Cattlemen's Association
- Montana Code Annotated
- Monte Carlo Analysis
- Moot Court Association (law school; various locations)
- Morangos Com Açucar (Portugese TV)
- Morphological Component Analysis
- Morrison Christian Academy (Taiwan)
- Motor Car Accident
- Motor Carrier Act (BC)
- Motor Control Assembly (Space Shuttle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have always said the most important application of our technology is to the area of high volume monoclonal antibodies and we are seeking to develop a number of these partnerships.
Monoclonal antibodies are proteins produced to seek out and attach to specific molecules.