The company claimed to have developed the worlds first graphics card in 1982 - the Hercules Monochrome Graphics Adapter - and it pioneered high-end PC graphics hardware in the late eighties and early nineties.
What does MGA stand for?
MGA stands for Monochrome Graphics Adapter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGA
We have 173 other meanings of MGA in our Acronym Attic
- Meteorological and Geophysical Agency (Indonesia)
- Michigan Gamers Association (University of Michigan)
- Michigan Gazehound Association
- Michigan Guaranty Agency (Michigan Higher Education Assistance Authority)
- Micro Games of America
- Micro Gas Analyzer
- Micro-Genetic Algorithm
- Microsoft Genuine Advantage (anti-piracy system)
- Middle Gimbal Angle (astronomy)
- Midwestern Governors Association (Washington, DC)
- Monterey Green Action
- Morris Garage Type A (English sports car )
- Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm (computer science)
- Multiple Gas Analyzer
- Multiple Group Analysis
- Mutuelle Générale d'Assurances (French: General Mutual Insurance)
- Myasthenia Gravis Association (UK)
- 3-Methylglutaconic Aciduria, Type III
- Mark Gerstl & Associates Architects (Dover Heights, NSW, Australia)
- Mid Georgia Apartment Association (Macon, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company claimed to have developed the world's first graphics card in 1982 - the Hercules Monochrome Graphics Adapter - and it pioneered high-end PC graphics hardware in the late eighties and early nineties.