LAURA CURTIS, aged 16, of Church Hill, Stretton-on-Dunsmore, Warwickshire, wrote to the Evening Telegraph with her version of the script for the final episode: I would have Monica and Chandler move into their new home in the suburbs with their baby regardless of the fact that they will be living next door to the irritating and repulsive Janice.
What does MONDLER stand for?
MONDLER stands for Monica and Chandler (Friends TV show characters)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Models of Networked Analysis at Regional Centres (Large Hadron Collider experiments)
- Mayor's Office of New Bostonians
- Mission Oaks National Bank (Bonsall, CA)
- Monitored Number (telecommunications)
- Metropolitan Opera National Council (Seattle, WA)
- Multiuser Orthogonal Nyquist Criterion
- Monitoring and Control
- Ministry of National Defence (various nations)
- Modified Newtonian Dynamics (missing dark matter theory)
- Mobile Networks Design Acquisition and Implementation
- Massachusetts Organization of Nurse Executives
- Mastiffs of New England (dogs)
- Michigan Organization of Nurse Executives
- Ministry of National Economy (Oman)
- Ministry of National Education (Turkey)
- Monsoon Numerical Experimentation Group
- Marché des Options Négociables de Paris
- Ministry of National Education and Sport (Poland)
- Molecular Nonthermal Excitation Spectrometry
- Mobile Internet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newly-weds Monica and Chandler moved out of their trendy apartment to the suburbs, with not one but two babies, after surrogate mother Erica gave birth to twins.
Monica and Chandler become parents of twins and Phoebe announces she wants a 'whole bunch' of kids with her husband, Mike.
The slobby binman and the Rovers Return cleaner put Friends characters Monica and Chandler and Rachel and Ross in their place.
Byline: NEIL CROSSEY THIS is the moment Friends fans around the world have been waiting for as Monica and Chandler finally tie the knot.
Monica and Chandler decided to impulsively get married on the group's trip to Las Vegas.