Koppa was honored by the Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry with its SILK ROAD AWARD for his contribution to sustainable growth in the local financial sector.
What does MNCCI stand for?
MNCCI stands for Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (est. 1960)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MNCCI
- Malaysian National Computer Confederation
- Maximum Normalized Cross-Correlation
- Metro North Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Mexican National Catholic Church (est. 1649)
- Mobile Network Call Control
- Mohawk Nation Council of Chiefs (Rooseveltown, NY)
- Monthly News Clip Contest (National Press Photographers Association; Durham, NC)
- Multi-National Coordination Center
- Maldives National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Magu Male', Maldives)
- Metro Naga Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Naga City, Philippines)
- Midwest Nursing Centers Consortium Research Network (University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee)
- Matra Nortel Communications Distribution (Nortel Networks; France)
- Mid North Coast Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Macrophage-Derived Neutrophil Chemotactic Factor (pharmacology)
- Malaysian National Cycling Federation
- Maltese National Canine Federation (Malta)
- Maximum Negative Cash Flow
- Metro Naga Community Fund (Philippines)
- Mononuclear Cell-Conditioned Factor
- Minnesota Club Grand Prix