This is about to change with the rollout of the country's first mobile money transfer system this January.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Money Transfer System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 489 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile TeleSystems (GSM cellular operator in Central and Eastern Europe)
- Mobile Trace System (G-Gundam)
- Mobile Tracking Station/Set
- Mobile Traffic Shaper (Cellglide)
- Mobile Transaction Server (Aldata Solution Oyj)
- Mobile Treatment System (vapor extraction system for contamination clean ups)
- Modernization Through Spares
- Module-to-Truss Structure
- Mohr-Tranebjaerg Syndrome
- Moisture Transport System (fabric technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 24 October 2012 DonRiver Inc, a developer and integrator of mobile payment, mobile banking, and mobile money transfer systems, has announced that it has launched its DonRiver Financial Services Hub.
He added: "These charges remind us how international terrorists use the cover of informal money transfer systems to avoid detection and to inflict catastrophic harm.
EU governments had negotiated a nine-month deal which would have allowed the US to continue accessing the Swift money transfer system.
Naek also pointed out the global nature of terrorism and its linkages with organized crime and informal money transfer systems and emphasized the need of world wide efforts to combat money laundering and financing of terrorism through effective and coordinative legislative measures.