Global money transfer company MoneyGram has signed an agreeA[degrees] ment with Oman UAE Exchange, one of the largest exchange comA[degrees]panies in Oman, to offer money transfer services at nearly 50 locations throughout the country.
What does MTC stand for?
MTC stands for Money Transfer Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTC
We have 493 other meanings of MTC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Telecommunications Corp.
- Mobile Telephone Company (various locations)
- Mobile Terminated Call (GSM)
- Mobilization Training Center (US Army)
- Model Tax Convention (OECD/OCDE)
- Model Training Course (various organizations)
- Moderator Temperature Equivalent
- Modern Technologies Corporation
- Modified Therapeutic Community (various organizations)
- Modified Total Cost
- Monitoring and Testing Center
- Monster Truck Collectors (online forum)
- Montour Trail Council (Pennsylvania)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Motion to Compel (law)
- Motor Transit Corporation (predecessor of Greyhound)
- Motorcycle Technology Center (YTI Career Institute; Pennsylvania)
- Motorcycle Tour Conversions, Inc.
- Mouvement des Travailleurs Croyants (Mali trade union)
- Movement to Contact (military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was speaking after MoneyGram, the second largest money transfer company in the world, signed an agreement with Oman UAE Exchange, the largest company in the Sultanate of Oman, to offer money transfer services at nearly 50 locations throughout the country.
Al Ansari Exchange, the UAE-based foreign exchange and worldwide money transfer company, earlier this week announced the launch of aACAyAl Ansari Rewards - Summer Promotion 2014,' offering at total of Dh1,350,000 in cash prizes.
A DAD of two found himself in the dock for conspiracy to import drugs when a money transfer company launched an investigation after becoming suspicious over high-value transactions.
MoneyGram (NASDAQ:MGI), a leading global money transfer company, announced it has signed an agreement with Intesa San Paolo Bank, a leading bank in Bosnia-Herzegovina and the pan European region, to offer international money transfer services at more than 50 of the bank's branch locations throughout Bosnia Herzegovina.
MoneyGram, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs.
MoneyGram is largest money transfer company to participate in program
The global money transfer company reopened three of its 14 St James branches a few days after it closed all of its operations in the parish in order to conduct a "systems review".