Each case is being tried separately by the High Criminal Court, which adjourned one of the cases - a hold-up at a money exchange in Eker - until April 1 yesterday.
What does MONEX stand for?
MONEX stands for Money Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MONEX
- Michigan Organization of Nurse Executives
- Ministry of National Economy (Oman)
- Ministry of National Education (Turkey)
- Monsoon Numerical Experimentation Group
- Marché des Options Négociables de Paris
- Ministry of National Education and Sport (Poland)
- Molecular Nonthermal Excitation Spectrometry
- Mobile Internet
- Montreal Ottawa New Emerging Team (clinical study; Canada)
- Multi-Wavelength Optical Network
- Monsoon Experiment
- Matter Organic Non-Glycerol
- Museum of Our National Heritage (now National Heritage Museum)
- Ministry of National and Higher Education (Morocco)
- Monitoring of Trends and Determinants in Cardiovascular Disease (WHO study)
- Motilal Nehru Institute of Research Business Administration (India)
- Mini Cooper Owners of New Jersey
- Missouri Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Movement for National Land and Agricultural Reform (Sri Lanka)
- Maatschappij voor Oude en Nieuwe Media (Society for Old and New Media; Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before flying, he had purchased Rs 10,000 from a money exchange inside Muscat International Airport.
Summary: A government employee was arrested recently for alleged attempts to rob at least three money exchange offices, two of them in malls, in Dubai.
KARACHI, September 25, 2011 (Balochistan Times): The President Saturday held two separate meetings, one with the money exchange companies and the other on crop insurance in Bilawal House Karachi The meetings were also attended by Governor Sindh Ishratul Ibad and senior federal and provincial government officials.
KARACHI, September 25, 2011 (Frontier Star): The President held two separate meetings, one with the money exchange companies and the other on crop insurance in Bilawal House here Saturday.
Global Banking News-May 24, 2011--Global Money Exchange to provide more services in Oman(C)2011 ENPublishing - http://www.
WASSIT / Aswat al-Iraq: A sum of 75 million Iraqi Dinars (ID) and jewels were taken in an armed robbery by unidentified persons on the house of a money exchange office owner north of al-Kut city on Friday, a security source said.