Here was this football playing, surfie-appearing activist -- running the Monash Student Union.
What does MONSU stand for?
MONSU stands for Monash Student Union (Caulfield, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (Vietnam, Thailand)
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Affairs (Malawi)
- Multi-Objective Next Release Problem (engineering)
- Measuring Oscillations in Nearby Stars
- Modified Navier-Stokes Equations for Numerical Investigation of 3D Unsteady Viscous Flows
- Monitoring the Sun-Earth Environment
- Montreal Science Fiction and Fantasy Association (Canadian fan club)
- Mossy Oak New Shadow Grass (Browning gun/apparel pattern)
- Modular Non-Volatile Selectable Storage Recorder (US Air Force)
- Market Oriented New System for Terrifying Exchanges and Regulators (Ruben Lee in 'What is an Exchange')
- Montana (old style)
- Monteur (Dutch)
- Mongolian National News Agency
- Monteursmaat (Dutch)
- Missão de Observação das Nações Unidas em Angola (United Nations Observer Mission in Angola)
- Mission de l'Organisation de Nations Unies en République Démocratique du Congo (French: United Nations Observer Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Monash University Choral Society (Australia)
- Mission de l'Organisation des Nations Unies pour la Stabilisation en République Démocratique du Congo (French: UN Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of Congo)