The discovery achieved by researchers from the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and Monash Institute of Medical Research could help stop breast cancer from spreading to the bones and becoming deadly, News.
What does MIMR stand for?
MIMR stands for Monash Institute of Medical Research (Clayton, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIMR
We have 4 other meanings of MIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Manchester is my Planet (Manchester, England climate change group)
- Mint in Mint Package (toy collecting)
- Mitigation Implementation and Monitoring Plan
- Money In My Pocket (Adelaide, Australia)
- Monster in My Pocket (toys)
- Modern Instrumentation and Measurements in Physics and Engineering (journal)
- Modular Integrated Mobile Power Systems
- Marseille International Match Race (boat racing; France)
- Maternal-Infant Mortality Review (Alaska and Maine)
- Microsystems, Intelligent Materials and Robots (symposium)
- Multifrequency Imaging Microwave Radiometer
- Mumbai Institute of Management and Research (India)
- Marshall Islands Marine Resources Authority
- Monotonically Increasing Mean Residual Life
- Montgomery Internal Medicine Residency Program (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Magnetic Ion Mass Spectrometer
- Magnetic-Field Induced Mixing of Sublevels
- Maintenance Information Management System
- Major Incident Management System
- Major Item Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paediatrician, Respiratory and Sleep Medicine, Ritchie Centre for Baby Health Research, Monash Institute of Medical Research, Monash University.