com Jo Pike, Moms on a Mission for Autism (843) 206-8449 JPiker@aol.
What does MoMA stand for?
MoMA stands for Moms on a Mission for Autism (Marion, SC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MoMA
We have 12 other meanings of MoMA in our Acronym Attic
- My Organic Market (Rockville, MD)
- Mysterious Origins of Man (archeology TV show)
- Please Wait A Moment
- Method of Moments Electric Field Integral Equation
- Method of Moments Magnetic Field Integral Equation
- Maintenance Operations Management User
- Method of Moments / Forward-Backward
- Message-Oriented Middleware Association
- Michigan Open Meetings Act
- Ministry of Minority Affairs (India)
- Museum Of Modern Art (New York City, NY, USA)
- My Own Modular Architecture (Intel)
- Museum of Modern Art (NYC; temporary location in Queens through 2005)
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries (South Korea)
- Mobile Mine Assembly Group
- Museum of Modern Art Kyoto (Kyoto, Japan)
- Messages of Moderation and Love
- Mind Over Mountain Adventure Race (Canada)
- Monitoring of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge
- Mobile Mine Assembly Team (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: Laura Bono, The Right to Fight Mercury Damage Campaign, (919) 403-9443 Lori McIlwain, The Right to Fight Mercury Damage Campaign, (919) 468-6455 JoAnne Pike, Moms on a Mission for Autism, (843) 206-8449 CONTACT: Laura Bono, +1-919-403-9443, or Lori McIlwain, +1-919-468-6455, both of The Right to Fight of Mercury Damage Campaign; or JoAnne Pike of Moms on a Mission for Autism, +1-843-206-8449 Web site: http://www.