Gokdeniz Karadeniz netted on five minutes for Kazan and then a moment of madness by Atletico keeper Sergio Asenjo gifted Pablo Orbaiz a second goal.
What does MOM stand for?
MOM stands for Moment of Madness (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOM
We have 211 other meanings of MOM in our Acronym Attic
- Missouri Meerschaum Company (maker of corncob pipes)
- Mixed Orientation Marriage (straight person married to a gay person)
- Mobile Operational Management (computing)
- Mobile Operations Manager (software)
- Mobile Operations Module (X-34 Vehicle)
- Mobile Originated Message
- Modern Office Methods (Dayton, OH)
- Modular Ocean Model
- Modulation Output Mode (Agilent)
- Moment (Augenblick)
- Momentary (electronic switches)
- Monmouth-Ocean-Middlesex (proposed New Jersey rail line)
- Month on Month
- Month over Month (finance)
- Most Outstanding Mother
- Mother of Many (education program)
- Mothers of Multiples
- Mothers on the Move (New York)
- Motion Odyssey Movie (Jordan's Furniture store ride)
- Motorcycle Owner's Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said: "You appreciated yourself what you had done when you were stopped - you said it was a moment of madness.
A DEPRESSED man appeared in court charged with stealing gift sets worth PS148 from Boots the chemist in what was described as "a moment of madness.
But Becks learned a valuable lesson from the public reaction to his moment of madness.
She added, 'It was a moment of madness that wouldn't have happened had it not been for the amount he had drunk.
A MOMENT of madness from the Barnet defence allowed Scott McGleish to score his third penalty of the season and hand Northampton all three points.
He said: "I lost my head in a moment of madness and as soon as it happened I couldn't believe what I'd done.
But let's face it, they had a moment of madness and stole a car.