Various fuel cell products analyzed in this study include direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC), proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC), molten carbonate fuel cell (MCFC), alkaline fuel cell (AFC), phosphoric acid fuel cell (PAFC) and solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC).
What does MCFC stand for?
MCFC stands for Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCFC
We have 40 other meanings of MCFC in our Acronym Attic
- Marion County Farm Bureau (Florida)
- Maui County Farm Bureau (Hawaii)
- Mendocino County Farm Bureau (Ukiah, CA)
- Monterey County Farm Bureau (Salinas, CA)
- Montgomery County Football (Maryland sports website)
- Multi Cultural Family Base (UK)
- Mid Coast Fantasy Baseball League
- Manchester City Football Club
- Miley Cyrus Fan Club
- Missouri Community Forestry Council
- Mont Clare Fire Company (Mont Clare, PA)
- Montana Community Finance Corporation (Helena, MT)
- Monterey County Film Commission (Monterey, CA)
- Mahoning County Family and Children First Council (Boardman, OH)
- Metis Child, Family and Community Services (Canada)
- Ministry of Community Family and Children Services (Canada)
- Medina County Federal Credit Union
- Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union (est. 1947; Livonia, MI)
- Marin County Flood Control and Water Conservation District (California)
- Malta College of Family Doctors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The topics include electrochemical engineering fundamentals, the lead-acid battery, nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) rechargeable batteries, metal-air technology, electrochemical supercapacitors, water hydrolysis for hydrogen generation, solar cells as an energy harvesting device, solid oxide fuel cells, and molten carbonate fuel cells.
The company now has three prototype plants using an advanced, patented Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell (MCFC) stack.
The high-efficiency molten carbonate fuel cell runs on methane gas generated in the process of wastewater treatment, they said.
The phosphoric acid fuel cell, the solid-oxide fuel cell and the molten carbonate fuel cell are in the forefront.
Molten carbonate fuel cells offer another direction for large-scale industrial use.