It has also been shown that the deletion of enhancer segments of the Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus (M-MuLV) LTR reduced infectivity 20- to 100-fold in NIH-3T3 mouse cells (Hanecak et al.
What does MMLV stand for?
MMLV stands for Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus (also seen as MoMLV)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMLV
We have 1 other meaning of MMLV in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction (test)
- Material and Maintenance Logistics System
- Melbourne Medical Locum Service (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Mickey Mouse League Soccer
- Military Microwave Landing System (now Precision Landing System Receiver)
- Mobile Microwave Landing System
- Model Mobile Load Simulator (pavement testing tool)
- Movable Modular Liquefaction System (Shell)
- Multicast Multi Layer Switching (Cisco)
- Military Microwave Landing System Avionics
- Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus-Derived (biochemistry)
- Moms of Multiples of the Lehigh Valley (Pennsylvania)
- Montana Myotis Leukoencephalitis Virus
- Mouse Moloney Leukemia Virus
- Maa- ja Metsätalousministeriö (Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Finland)
- Mabin Millennium Music (Chicago, IL)
- Magic Mail Monitor (email)
- Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (annual conference)
- Mainframe Modem Manager
- Maintenance & Material Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Friendswood, TX, USA), was reverse transcribed by using Moloney murine leukemia virus reverse transcriptase (Promega, Madison, WI, USA) and the primer 5'-TAGTAGTAGACTCC-3'.
cDNA was synthesized from 1 [micro]g of total RNA in a 20-[micro]L reaction mixture by use of Moloney murine leukemia virus reverse transcriptase (Invitrogen).