During the International Medical Education Workshop on Molecular Targeted Therapy of Cancer (MTTC), that starts today in Sorrento, a team of internationally recognized oncology experts will discuss the latest developments in molecular biology, targets for cancer therapeutics and the impact of new drugs.
What does MTTC stand for?
MTTC stands for Molecular Targeted Therapy of Cancer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTTC
We have 42 other meanings of MTTC in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Time to Correct
- Meditation Teachers Training Course
- Michigan Teacher Test for Certification
- Michigan Test for Teacher Certification
- Michigan's Technology Tri-Corridor
- Middle Tennessee Tourism Council
- Middle Tennessee Treatment Center
- Mining Technology and Training Center (Ruff Creek, Pennsylvania)
- Mobile Tote Tray Cabinet
- Modeling and Tools Technical Committee
- Montessori Teachers Training Centre
- Move to the City (Guns N' Roses song)
- Multilingual Translation Technology Centre
- Musgamagw Tsawataineuk Tribal Council
- Mystical Tint Tone and Color (software)
- Michigan Tank-Truck Carriers Association
- Mean Time to Critical Failure (software reliability measure)
- Merthyr Tydfil Town Centre Partnership (UK)
- Maximum-Tolerated Treatment Dose (cancer treatment)
- Mean Time to Death
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serono Symposia International Foundation , the CME provider for the Medical Education initiative on Molecular Targeted Therapy of Cancer (MTTC), will gather in Saint Petersburg, on May 4-5, a team of worldwide recognized oncology experts from different disciplines, in order to take part in the 13[sup.
The Medical Education Initiative on Molecular Targeted Therapy of Cancer (MTTC) has just launched a new version of its website, dedicated to high-quality medical education for medical, surgical and radiation oncologists.