Among their topics are ideal and real gases, phases and multi-component systems, molecular quantum mechanics, electronic structure, and magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
What does MQM stand for?
MQM stands for Molecular Quantum Mechanics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MQM
We have 44 other meanings of MQM in our Acronym Attic
- Multicultural Quality of Life Index
- McMaster Quality of Life Scale
- Multi-Quality Layered Video Service
- Manager of Quality Management (various locations)
- Masters in Quality Management (various locations)
- McAfee Quarantine Manager (security software)
- Medallion Qualification Miles (Delta Skymiles)
- Medical Quality Management (US FEMA)
- Message Queuing Middleware
- Mohajir Qaumi Movement (Karachi/Hyderabad, Pakistan)
- Muttahida Quami Movement (Pakistan)
- Muhajir Quami Movement (Altaf group)
- Muhajir Qaumi Movement (Haqiqi)
- Multiple-Quantum Magic-Angle Spinning
- Medicaid Qualified Medicare Beneficiary
- Message Queuing Markup Language
- Mas Que Mil Palabras (Spanish: A Thousand Words)
- Medical Quality Management System
- Medicare Quality Monitoring System (US DHHS)
- Magnetic Quantum Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Genoa, Italy) introduces students of quantum chemistry to the methods of molecular quantum mechanics, in prerequisite for understanding quantum chemical calculations.