What does MQED stand for?
MQED stands for Molecular Quantum Electro-Dynamics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Message Queue Display (software)
- Multiple Queues with Duplication (algorithm)
- Multiplex Quantitative DNA Array
- Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd. (home building company)
- Kernel Modified Quadratic Discriminant Function (document analysis)
- Multichannel Quantum Defect Theory
- Managed Query Environment (Knowledge Management)
- Materials Quality Engineer
- Mathematics Qualifying Exam
- Minimum Quench Energy
- Makaseb Qatar Equity Fund
- Macmillan Quality Environment Mark (cancer care; UK)
- Michigan Quarterly Econometric Model (economic forecasting model)
- Metastable-Quenched Electron Spectroscopy
- Mine and Quarry Engineering Services, Inc.
- Magnitogorsk (Russia)
- Maine Quality Forum (est. 2003)
- Master Question File (test study aid)
- Maximum Quantity Frequency (alcoholism; neuropsychology)
- Mobile Quarantine Facility (NASA)