According to the research, the polymerization of pyrrole in addition to the molecules of ascorbic acid imprint on SBA-15 silica bed enabled the synthesis of molecular imprint polymer in an aqueous media.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Molecular Imprint Polymer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIP
We have 380 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Interface Processor
- Mitzpe Ramon, Israel - Domestic Airfield (airport code)
- Mixed Integer Programming
- Mobile Internet Protocol (IETF)
- Mobility Impaired Person
- Mobility/Mobilization Improvement Program
- Model Improvement Plan/Program
- Model Installation Program
- Modernization Investment Plan
- Mold in Place
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mullett's research focuses on the development, application and validation of molecular imprint polymers as chromatographic stationary phase materials.