Our knowledge of molecular genetics and cell biology has advanced so much that the concepts of gene and its function have undergone a quantum change.
What does MGCB stand for?
MGCB stands for Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGCB
We have 1 other meaning of MGCB in our Acronym Attic
- My Gun Collection (software)
- MarshallSoft GPS Component for Visual Basic
- Mid-American Greek Council Association (Fort Collins, CO)
- Mobile Ground Controlled Approach
- Multiple Guide Cannula Assembly
- Middle Georgia Clean Air Coalition (Macon, GA)
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Advertising Federation
- Meat Grading and Certification Branch (USDA)
- Michigan Gaming Control Board
- Middle Georgia Concert Band
- Moto Guzzi Club Belgium
- Macalester-Groveland Community Council (St. Paul, MN)
- Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Manitoba Gaming Control Commission (Canada)
- MG Car Club (UK)
- Mid Glamorgan County Council (former administrative region of south Wales, UK)
- Modélisation Globale et Changements Climatiques (French: Modeling and Global Climate Change; research team; est. 2004)
- Mymensingh Girl's Cadet College
- MG Car Club Antwerp (Antwerp, Belgium)
- MG Car Club Belgium (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology of Inherited Disease and Cancer.