Monitoring the atomic and molecular emissions that result from dislocation "popout" may nonetheless prove useful for studying such important processes as energy dissipation during fracture.
What does ME stand for?
ME stands for Molecular Emission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ME
We have 50 other meanings of ME in our Acronym Attic
- Mitsubishi Electric (various locations)
- Mobiele Eenheid
- Mobile Electronics
- Mobile Equipment
- Mobility Equipment
- Mode Entry
- Model Engineer
- Modern English
- Moessbauer Effect
- Molecular Electronics
- Moneda Extranjera (Spanish: Foreign Currency)
- Moniteur-Educateur (French: Teacher for Children with Difficulties)
- Month Ending
- Montreal Exchange
- Moral Education (school subject)
- Morristown and Erie Railway Incorporated
- Motion Estimation (part of temporal redundancy coding technique used in digital television)
- Motion Executor
- Mount Everest
- Multi Equipos (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kimiaki Kawara and Minoru Nishida of Japan's Kyoto University, working with Brooke Gregory of the Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory in Chile, used a novel eight-channel detector for the study "It shows that the molecular emission observed in 3C273 is the same type that seems to be emanating from the central engines of Type 2 Seyferts," says astrophysicist Mitchell C.