Byline: ANI Washington, June 16 (ANI): Scientists have discovered a 'magnetic superatom', which one day may be used to create molecular electronic devices for the next generation of faster computers with larger memory storage.
What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Molecular Electronic Device
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Minimal Effective Dose
- Minimal Erythemal Dose
- Minimum Effective Dose
- Minimum Euclidean Distance
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Minority Enterprise Development
- Mise en Demeure (French legal term for registered letter demanding payment of a debt or other corrective measures)
- Mobile and Embedded Devices (Microsoft)
- Mobile Emergency Department
- Mobile Energy Depot
- Momentum Exchange Device
- Mu Epsilon Delta (student organization)
- Multi Effect Distillation (desalination units)
- Multi-Expansion Descriptor (Cisco)
- Multicultural Education Department (various locations)
- Multiple Element Damage
- Multiple Epiphyseal Dysplasia
- Multiple Exit Discriminator (BGP)
- Multiplexer Entry Descriptor
- Mystery of Edwin Drood (musical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the chemical bond between Si and organic molecules is stronger and, therefore, expected to be more stable than the metal-molecule bond typically used in the assembly of molecular electronic devices.
A molecular electronic device is 60,000 times smaller than the tiniest transistor.
This example illustrates that the properties of molecular electronic devices are often determined not by the molecule alone, but by the entire device that consists of both the molecules and the attachment electrodes.