The disadvantage of DNA computing is that until now, molecular computation has been used with 'exact' and 'brute-force' algorithms.
What does MC stand for?
MC stands for Molecular Computation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MC
We have 266 other meanings of MC in our Acronym Attic
- Mississippi College (Clinton, Mississippi)
- Mitsubishi Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Mobile Charge (semiconductors)
- Mobile Computer (wireless networking; various companies)
- Mobile Crane
- Mobilization Center (US FEMA)
- Model Citizen (gaming)
- Modeling Coordinate (computer science)
- Modification Center
- Moisture Content
Samples in periodicals archive:
887 This collection of nineteen articles on computation and nanotechnology presents current research on the nexus of nanoscience and emerging computer technologies drawn from the pages of the 2009 editions of the International Journal of Nanotechnology and Molecular Computation.
Proposed first by Adleman (1994), DNA or molecular computation emerged as a new research area.