offers Altanium hot-runner controls, Moldflow Plastics Xpert injection molding process automation tools, Celltrack Production Management software (also known as a manufacturing execution system, or MES), and Shotscope process and production monitoring systems.
What does MPX stand for?
MPX stands for Moldflow Plastics Xpert (injection molding process)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPX
We have 14 other meanings of MPX in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Public Works Transport and Housing
- Ministry of Public Works, Transport and Telecommunications (various countries)
- Michigan Postal Workers Union
- Mongolian Postal Workers Union
- Ministry of Public Works and Urban Planning (Yemen)
- Maryland-Pennsylvania-West Virginia (Meat Goat Producers Association)
- Mean Period of Wind Waves
- Maritime Provinces Water and Wastewater Association (Canada)
- Malpensa International Airport - Milan, Italy (airport code)
- Micro Parts XPress (e-commerce store)
- Multi Phase Extraction (groundwater extraction process)
- Multi-Processor eXtension
- Multiplexed IO
- Microsoft Project Exchange in Java
- Micro Power Xenon Light (car accessory; Philips)
- Marketplace eXtensible Markup Language
- Meat and Poultry Business to Business Data Standards Organization
- Windows Media Player for Windows XP (Microsoft)
- Mouse Pregnane X Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 software product suite represents the integration of a series of applications powered by Moldflow Plastics Xpert (MPX) and Moldflow Shotscope technologies.
Moldflow Plastics Xpert (MPX) Moldflow's expertise heads out to the production floor and ensures that the injection molding machines are producing the parts at their peak level.
The system consists of three product families: MPI; Moldflow Plastics Advisers, for checking mold and part manufacturability; and Moldflow Plastics Xpert, for ensuring that injection molding machines are producing parts at their peak level.
0 also can aid shop-floor troubleshooting by importing data on actual molding machine characteristics, process settings, and process variations from Moldflow Plastics Xpert (MPX) or Shotscope monitoring systems.