The fight over the cross in the Mojave National Preserve ended with an agreement for a land swap.
What does MOJA stand for?
MOJA stands for Mojave National Preserve (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOJA
- Ministry of Irrigation and Water Resources (Egypt)
- Machine On Job
- Mak on Jer (Malaysian slang)
- Memorandum of Justification
- Metering Over Junction
- Ministries of Jesus (Edmond, OK; Henderon Hills Baptist Church; healing center)
- Ministry of Justice (various countries)
- Miscarriage of Justice
- Mojave (Amtrak station code; Mojave, CA)
- Moment of Joy
- Movement for Justice in Africa
- Men of Justice and Compassion Association (Ogden, UT)
- Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs
- Ministry of Justice and Home Affairs (Mongolia)
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights (various countries)
- Malaysian Online Journal of Instructional Technology
- Multiple Overlapping K-Space Junctions for Investigating Translating Objects
- Miscarriages of Justice Organisation (UK)
- Mother Jones (magazine)
- Movie Journal (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surreal is the word for Banshee Canyon, one of the best spring escapes in eastern California's Mojave National Preserve.
The National Park Service website claims that the Mojave National Preserve is the place "to escape the crowded visitor centers and campgrounds found at other parks.
Safari Club International and the California Department of Fish and Game received permission from the Mojave National Preserve and the U.
Among them is the promotion at a Grand Canyon bookstore of a "creationist" text, which takes a biblical view of the canyon's formation; the reinstatement of biblical plaques within the canyon; and an ongoing legal battle to display an eight-foot cross at the Mojave National Preserve in California.