DVB-S2 is the second-generation satellite delivery system that builds on DVB-S, using the latest modulation and coding techniques to deliver superior performance and improved payload bit-rates.
What does MODCOD stand for?
MODCOD stands for Modulation and Coding
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military Occupational Data Bank
- Mission Operations Database (astronomy)
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- Management Operations Directorate Board of Directors
- March of Dimes Canada (est. 1951; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Monmouth Ocean Development Council (Wall, NJ)
- Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cell
- Mixed Object Document Content Architecture (file formatting)
- Mixed/Multiple Object Document Content Architecture
- Module Company (solar photovoltaic industry)
- Management of Detained Cases Unit (UK)
- Magneto Optical Disk Drive
- Mean of Daily Difference (blood glucose)
- Microsoft Office Document Designer (software)
- Military Order of Devil Dogs (US Marine Corps organization)
- Multiple Output Decision Diagram (computing)
- Model Driven Development for Middleware (Australia)
- Management and Organizational Development for Empowerment, Inc (Queen City, Philippines)
- Microsoft Office Developer Edition
- Mid-Ocean Dynamics Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover TK5102 Written for practicing engineers and senior undergraduates in digital communications, this thorough text on the mathematical theory of modem design introduces the theory of digital modulation and coding that is the foundation for the design of digital communications systems.
This paper firstly have describes some terms related to the PLC system and secondly reports several modulation and coding techniques by means of MATLAB[TM]/SIMULINK for realization optimum communication via low-voltage power line network grid.