The results from these studies suggest that there is a trade-off between the frequency and the modulation depth in the detection and acceptability of indirect flicker.
What does MD stand for?
MD stands for Modulation Depth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MD
We have 294 other meanings of MD in our Acronym Attic
- Mister Donut (restaurant)
- Mnemonic Debugger (firmware-level diagnostic environment used in Apollo Computers)
- Mobile Doll (Direct Operational Lead; gaming)
- Mode (DSC)
- Model Design
- Moderator Detritiation
- Modern Drummer (magazine)
- Modernization Division (Forecast Systems Laboratory, NOAA)
- Modificador Directo (Spanish grammar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Average surface modulation depth and diffraction efficiency at 25 min exposure time according to the solvent type used are listed in Table 1.
The modulation depth of individual elements to hide watermark bits is based on the fixed value or regular formulae/rule.
3 (I) to (VI)), the switching response becomes quicker, but the modulation depth (all-optical switching effect) becomes less.