Edgewater and FAST are driving enterprise software development and deployment to a new level of 'mobile-like' modularization," says Shirley Singleton, Edgewater's chairman, president, and CEO.
What does M12N stand for?
M12N stands for Modularization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Merchant Marine Reserve Seagoing (US Navy)
- Meridian 1 (Northern Telecom)
- Messia Object 1 (aka Crab Nebula)
- Mitchell 1
- Mobile One Asia (Singapore)
- Money Supply
- primary motor cortex (neurobiology)
- Madison 109 Lung Carcinoma
- Moi Dix Mois (band)
- M12 Light Reconnaissance Vehicle (aka warthog; Halo game series)
- Methionine At Position 139
- Markku Uusipaavalniemi (Finnish curler)
- Perry County Airport (LInden, Tennesse Airport Code)
- Model 16 Advanced 2 (assault rifle)
- Replacement of Methionine 184 with Valine (virology)
- Model 1 Full Capacity
- Methionine to Threonine (genetics)
- Major Second (music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KBR announced today that Shell Canada Energy has selected KBR to perform off-site modularization and pipe fabrication at their Edmonton Module Facility.
Another application of custom modularization is to employ modular wall systems and modular pipe racks for HVAC piping and ductwork, plumbing, process piping, electrical and controls.
Modularization technology for laser light sources applied to a new field Tokyo, Dec 8, 2010 - (JCN Newswire) - Pioneer Corporation has entered into an agreement with MicroVision Inc.
After an introduction to SAP ERP and ABAP, chapters cover understanding ABAP data, programming concepts, internal tables, modularization, logical databases, forms, dialog programming, data transfers, and reporting.
Modularization boosts productivity and lowers production costs.
This study concentrates on the possible relationship between performance and semantic knowledge among novice programmers, with an emphasis on the modularization and planning processes involved in the C++ programming language.