With input from the entire community, the OASIS WS-SX Technical Committee will advance a set of modular specifications that standardize the concepts, WSDL documents, and XML Schema renderings for trusted brokering of SOAP message exchanges, shared security contexts, and security policies.
What does M-SPECS stand for?
M-SPECS stands for Modular Specifications
This definition appears very rarely
- Mid-Side (stereo recording technique)
- Miznay-Shardin (mine plate charge)
- Mobile Supply Chain Management Systems
- Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act
- Marine-Sierra Hotel Aviation Readiness Program
- Multi-Level Expansion Sparse-Matrix Canonical Grid
- Modified Soft-Output Viterbi Algorithm
- Modular Specification System
- Mobile Service Switching Point
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot's Night Vision Sensor
- Transmission Control Protocol for Mobile Cellular Networks
- Modulated-Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimetry (chemsitry)
- Malesela Taihan Electric Cable (Pty) Limited (South African South Korean joint venture)
- Michigan Technical Education Center
- Multicast Tunnel Endpoint Identifier
- Mainframe Telephone Line Conditioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
The OASIS Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF) Technical Committee will define a set of royalty-free, interoperable, and modular specifications that will allow the relationship between a Web service and its state to be modeled in an explicit, standard fashion.