With Quick Select[R] modular sensor system, the PTE-1 can be configured to measure ranges from 0-.
What does MOSES stand for?
MOSES stands for Modular Sensor System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOSES
We have 29 other meanings of MOSES in our Acronym Attic
- Major Open Systems Environment Standards
- Marine Oil Spill Equipment Stockpile (database; Australia)
- Massachusetts One Stop Employment System (system used by Mass Division of Employment and Training Career Centers)
- Massive Open Systems Environment Standards
- Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service (Spring Valley, WI)
- Minioptic Stereo Evaluation System
- Mission Operations, System Engineering and Software (NASA)
- Mission Oriented Systems Engineering Support
- Mobile Office Simulated Environment System
- Mobility Services for Urban Sustainability
- Multi-sensor Optimal Smoothing Estimation Software
- Merchant Originated Secure Electronic Transaction (online payment security technology)
- Museum of Sex (New York City, NY, USA)
- Major Oil Storage Facility (New York State Department of Environmental Conservation)
- Multi-Organ System Failure
- Metal Oxide Silicon Field Effect Transistor (less common)
- Metal Oxide Substrate Field Effect Transistor
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor
- Multi-Organ System Failure with Sepsis
- Manual of Standards Flight Training (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to improve the efficiency of electronic noses, researchers at Germany's University of Tuebingen have developed a hybrid modular sensor system that incorporates a broad range of different transducers and sensors.