The UFRJ Center for Parallel Computing primarily runs Princeton Ocean Model (POM) software, the Modular Ocean Model (MOM) of the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory (NOAA-Princeton University) and the Community Atmospheric Model (CAM) from the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR-USA), for the simulations of fluid interactions on previous generation SGI systems, and now, the new, more powerful SGI Altix 450 server.
What does MOM stand for?
MOM stands for Modular Ocean Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOM
We have 211 other meanings of MOM in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Omega Matrix (The Famous Jett Jackson TV show)
- Mission Operations Manager (NASA)
- Mission Operations Meeting
- Missouri Meerschaum Company (maker of corncob pipes)
- Mixed Orientation Marriage (straight person married to a gay person)
- Mobile Operational Management (computing)
- Mobile Operations Manager (software)
- Mobile Operations Module (X-34 Vehicle)
- Mobile Originated Message
- Modern Office Methods (Dayton, OH)