It goes on to say that, AoModcon modular constructions are specialists in the design and construction of complex modular healthcare buildings using modular medical construction methodsAo.
What does MODMED stand for?
MODMED stands for Modular Medical
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- MODular plug LOCk (security device modular telephone connectors)
- Modernization of Logistics
- Modernization of Logistics 1977
- Maturity Onset Diabetes Mellitus
- Menace of Darth Maul
- Middle Office Data Model
- Ministry of Displacement and Migration (Iraq)
- Multiple Objective Decision Making
- Museum of Dead Media (technology preservation; South Africa)
- Modify Master Process
- Modification Management Information System (US Navy)
- Miejskiego Osrodka Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish: Municipal Teachers' Center of Excellence)
- Mid-Ohio District Nurses Association
- MO&DSD Operational/Development Network
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Magic Online Digital Object (Magic the Gathering, game)
- Main Office District Office (US DOL)
- Models of Decision and Optimization (research group; University of Grenada; Grenada, Spain)
- Morning Dove (bird species Zenaida macroura)
- Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing (Marvel Comics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lessons Learned The JRTC 06-06 rotation offered many opportunities for the use of a modular medical logistics system and provided many lessons learned.
The 32d Medical Logistics Battalion found that a modular medical logistics force could provide more coordinated support and enhanced customer service.
Our expeditionary medics reached the scene in short order with small modular medical teams, treating and evacuating the most seriously wounded; clearing the New Orleans airfield for operations; and setting the stage for the larger efforts that followed behind them.