As a result, cable operators can more easily and cost-effectively provide more services -- including video-on-demand (VOD), broadcast, modular cable modem termination system (M-CMTS) and switched digital video (SDV) -- using a single system.
What does M-CMTS stand for?
M-CMTS stands for Modular Cable Modem Termination System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Myocyte-Specific Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase
- Multidimensional Conjugate Gradient Method
- Montezuma-Cortez High School (Cortez, CO)
- M monomer of Creatine Kinase
- Muscle-Specific Creatine Kinase (biochemistry)
- Mobile CLASS
- Multi-Class Interest Profile
- Macrocephaly-Capillary Malformation
- Mobility, Countermobility, and Survivability
- Modified Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Mobile Conduct-Of-Fire Trainer
- Mobile Customer Relationship Management System
- Macrophage/Monocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor
- Multi-Colony Stimulating Factor (receptor)
- M-Shaped Coupled Sectorial Loop Antenna
- Multiple Reservations per Cycle - Cyclic Session Termination
- Multiple Media/Multiple Communication Workstation
- Mammary Deiodinase type 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harmonic's NSG 9000 is the only edgeQAM platform available today in use by cable operators worldwide for switched digital video (SDV), modular cable modem termination system (M-CMTS), broadcast, VOD and edge encryption applications.
0 and is in use today for broadcast, VOD, switched digital video (SDV) and modular cable modem termination system (M-CMTS) applications.
Modular Cable Modem Termination Systems (Modular CMTS) and wide band cable modems are being brought into play to upgrade High Speed Data services to compete against telephone companies' ADSL, VDSL, and Fiber-to-the-Home.
Modular Cable Modem Termination Systems (Modular CMTS) equipment is being brought into play to upgrade High Speed Data services to compete against ADSL, VDSL, and Fiber-to-the-Home.
In its booth, Juniper will showcase solutions on Secure and Assured Voice, core and edge routing, PacketCable Multimedia, and the company's Modular Cable Modem Termination System (M-CMTS) joint development effort with Motorola.
a leading provider of broadband multimedia infrastructure for video, voice and data, today announced a successful vendor interoperability demonstration of the DOCSIS(R) Timing Interface (DTI) specification within the CableLabs(R) new Modular Cable Modem Termination System (M-CMTS) specification.