9 million, also shipped the first of a next generation of robots during the period, the Modular Advanced Armed Robotic System (MAARS).
What does MAARS stand for?
MAARS stands for Modular Advanced Armed Robotic System (Foster-Miller, Inc; QineticQ North America; Waltham, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAARS
We have 4 other meanings of MAARS in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club (car club)
- Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council (Muskegon, MI)
- Modified Acquisition and Assistance Request Document (United States Agency for International Development
- Mid-Atlantic Apiary Research and Extension Consortium (Pennsylvania State University)
- Mid-Atlantic Apiculture Research and Extension Consortium
- Medically Attended Acute Respiratory Illness
- Maritime Aboriginal Aquatic Resources Secretariate (Truro Heights, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Midwest Avian Adoption and Rescue Services (Stillwater, MN)
- Milwaukee Area Amateur Radio Society (est. 1980; Wisconsin)
- Mississippi Assessment and Accountability Reporting System (Mississippi State Department of Education)
- Modular ANI/ALI Retrieval System
- Marine Corps Automated Ammunition Requisitioning System II
- Maastricht Aging Study
- Maharashtra Association of Anthropological Sciences (India)
- Master of Arts in Administrative Stewardship (Lipscomb University; Nashville, TN)
- Meet and Assist (airlines)
- Mesa Academy for Advanced Studies (Arizona)
- Metal as a Service (Canonical)
- Mobile Aircraft Arresting System
- Mobility-as-a-Service (mobile device management platform)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9m, also shipped the first of a next generation of robots during the period, the Modular Advanced Armed Robotic System.