Retrospectively a modified Ziehl-Neelsen stain of the liver biopsy specimen was performed and was negative.
What does MZN stand for?
MZN stands for Modified Ziehl-Neelsen (stain)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MZN in our Acronym Attic
- Manga Zeichnen Leicht Gemacht (German: Manga Drawing, Made Easy; book)
- Mach-Zehnder Modulator
- Medienzentrum München (Germany)
- Metroid Zero Mission (game)
- Minnesota Zoological Mission
- Money Zero Maturity
- Mozambique Metical (ISO currency code)
- Moskovsky Zavod Malolitrazhnykh Avtomobiley (Russian: Moscow Compact Car Factory)
- Minnesota Zen Meditation Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mekton Zeta Mailing List (R. Talsorian Games; Redmond, WA)
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Missile Roll Order
- Ministarstvo Zaštite Okoliša I Prostornog Uredenja (Ministry Enviromental Protection, Physical Planning and Construction, Croatia)
- Ministarstvo Znanosti, Obrazovanja I Sporta (Croatia ministry of science, education and sports)
- Compañia de los Ferrocarriles de Medina del Campo a Zamora y de Ourense a Vigo (Spanish)
- Miejskie Zaklady Opieki Zdrowotnej (Polish: Urban Health Care)
- Micro Zone Plate (optical device)
- Ministerstvo Zivotneho Prostredia
- Mizo Zirlai Pawl
- Monster Zero Productions (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cryptosporidium oocysts were detected by direct microscopic visualization of the samples, which had been concentrated by formalin--ethyl acetate sedimentation and stained with a modified Ziehl-Neelsen stain.
Cryptosporidium oocysts were identified by light microscopy after concentration from fecal material by a modified water-ether sedimentation method followed by the modified Ziehl-Neelsen staining (7).