Assessment of motor function and functional abilities confidence level were carried out once with the Modified Motor Assessment Scale (MMAS) and Functional Ability Confidence Scale (FCAS) respectively.
What does M-MAS stand for?
M-MAS stands for Modified Motor Assessment Scale (Swedish stroke patient evaluation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 54 other meanings of M-MAS in our Acronym Attic
- Signaling On An Audio Trunk
- Master-Liquidity Enhancement Conduit
- Mean Latency of Eye Movements
- Maintenance Log
- Multipoint-Low-Voltage Differential Signaling
- Modified Largest Weighted Delay First
- Marker-to-Marker (psychiatry)
- Multi-Media Media-Access Control
- Mobilization-Manpower Allocation Requirements Plan
- Mean Maintenance Manhours
- Mode-Locked Millimeter-Wave Optical Transmitter
- Multicast-Multiprotocol Label Switching (NTT/Motorola)
- Moloney isolate of murine sarcoma virus
- Microtubule and Nuclear Associated Protein
- M-ary Noncoherent Frequency Shift Keying
- Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Michigan Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and the Biological Sciences
- Medial Nuclei of the Solitary Tracts (neuroscience)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We assessed each patient's motor abilities with the Modified Motor Assessment Scale (MMAS) , Rivermead Motor Assessment (RMA) scale , and Rivermead Mobility Index (RMI) .