New fax features include compression standards, Modified Read (MR) and Modified Modified Read (MMR), which enable users to achieve considerable cost savings through increased fax speed.
What does MMR stand for?
MMR stands for Modified Modified Read
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MMR
We have 226 other meanings of MMR in our Acronym Attic
- Minoan-Mycenaean Religion (Bronze Age, Greece)
- Mismatch Repair (DNA)
- Mission Requirements Review
- Mixed Media Router
- Mobile Medical Response, Inc. (ambulance service provider)
- Mobile Meter Reading (of electricity meters)
- Mobile Mission Recognition
- Mobile Multi-Hop Relay
- Mobilization Material Requirement
- Moderated Multiple Regression
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CPi/200 offers such popular GammaLink features as Modified READ (MR) and Modified Modified READ (MMR) data compression, ITU Error Correction Mode (ECM), and ITU T.
6 Kbps modem with its superior Modified Modified Read (MMR) coding and super short protocol provides fast and efficient transmission speeds.