What does MMQ stand for?
MMQ stands for Modified Maastricht Questionnaire (psychology and physiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMQ
We have 13 other meanings of MMQ in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works (Iraq)
- Millimeters Per Year
- Media Monitoring Project Zimbabwe
- Management Minutes Questionnaire (Massachusetts healthcare)
- Master of Medical Qigong
- Maudsley Marital Questionnaire
- Merchant Marine Qualified
- Mindful Movement Qigong (wellness class)
- Minimum Manufacturing Quantity
- Modern Mandolin Quartet
- Monday Morning Quarterback
- Monday Morning Quarterback (contract furnishings industry magazine)
- Monday Morning Quarterback (US football slang)
- Mary Mary Quite Contrary
- Medical Materiel Quality Control
- Maine Molecular Quality Controls Inc.
- Minneapolis Manchester Quality of Life
- Mathematical Methods in Quantum Mechanics
- Microsoft Message Queue Server
- Burma (ISO Country code, now Myanmar)